Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 Resolutions

2011 is only a few days away and it's time for New Year's resolutions.

Here are mine:


Reading

  • Read the 21 books I listed for the Debut Author Challenge 2011.

  • Read more books than in 2010 (more than 45). This resolution might interfere with the two following resolutions...

Writing

  • Write the sequel to THE OTHER LIFE

  • Write secret novel. Let's call it ALOMF. (I'm soooo excited about that one)

Personal

  • Clean the house more often (yeah, as if that will happen...)

  • Use my Wii fit plus to get fit. My current fitness age is 43. 43!!! FYI, I'm 25. I REALLY need to work out more often. Though, that will have to wait for a while because I slipped on the wet floor and now have a bruise the size of an orange on my upper thigh. It hurts like hell.

So what are your resolutions for 2011?

3 comments:

Elissa J. Hoole said...

I'm working on my 2011 goals post, too! And yes, it will include reading, writing, and my new wii fit plus! (but forget about that cleaning shite!) and good luck on the secret novel!

Emy Shin said...

These are great resolutions. Good luck with them! :)

Colene Murphy said...

Good luck! Some great resolutions!