Monday, February 7, 2011

Shopping Spree

I couldn't resist...once again. I think I might be addicted to books. I can't help it. Here's the result of my two latest shopping sprees:



I bought Timeless, Warped and Across the Universe about two weeks ago. Because of my ridiculous to read pile I haven't even found the time to read them yet!
But that didn't stop me from buying even more books!
The Lightning Thief
A Northern Light
Raised by Wolves
Plain Kate
A Certain Slant of Slight
Shadow Hills
Tell me a secret
The Ghost and the Goth
The Tension of Opposites
Perfect Chemistry
and
Crescendo
arrived today. So many great books. And the cover of A Certain Slant of Light is deliciously creepy.
I started XVI by Julia Karr from my to-read pile yesterday but I've got no clue what to read after that.
Did you read any of the books I bought? Any favorites?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Pefect Chemistry and Raised by Wolves are my two favorites from your stack of awesome books! I read and really liked XVI I hope you enjoy it.

PS I just purchased 6 books from B&N while drinking coffee. Great way to start the morning!

Angie said...

I love the Lightning Thief series - and my son does too. He's never gotten so into books as he has with those. I liked Perfect Chemistry, was pretty sexy!! I want Across the Universe, and I think that I might just go buy myself a boatload of books for my b-day tomorrow. :)

Tez Miller said...

I loved Raised by Wolves, and I rarely really love books. (I like lots, but LOVE? That's something else entirely ;-) )

I own Crecendo, but haven't read it yet.

Meanwhile, I'm very jealous that you have Across the Universe and XVI - me want! ;-)

Colene Murphy said...

Wow! Great haul!!

Elissa J. Hoole said...

Ooh, many of those are on my wishlist, but the only one I've read was A Certain Slant of Light--damn, I love that title, and that cover! The book itself was a good read, too.

(Also, I have bought at least fifteen books in the last two weeks. I share your addiction!)

Heather Anastasiu said...

Awesome! I am also addicted to books and the best part about being a to-be-published author is that now I can call my book-buying addiction "Research" :-) Perfect Chemistry is one of the sexiest YA contemp romances I've read. Yummm. I also just got Across the Universe, it's at the top of my TBR pile. And I've really been wanting to check out the Shadow Hills, let us know if you like it!

Aleeza said...

okay, so i realize im hideously late in commenting...but you absolutely MUST read A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly! I just reread the book and i loved it even more. im totally in love with that book, dude.
all the other books sound really good, too, and you seem to have read some of them already, and so have i, and they were great!...but i still wholeheartedly recommend A Northern Light. read it! :)