Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Year!


Happy New Year!


2012 will be the year of the Apocalypsies. I can’t tell you how excited I am about all of their books. And of course about my own book, The Other Life. In only 24 days it’ll hit the shelves in the UK. I can’t tell you how excited that makes me.

Anyway.

I wanted to use this post to write down a few resolutions for this year.

-         write two books

-         read a minimum of 80 books and at least half of them Apocalypsies books. (The books from established authors I’m most looking forward to are: Insurgent by Veronica Roth, Daughter of Bone and Smoke 2 by Laini Taylor, Body and Soul by Stacey Kade, Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins, Timeless by Gail Carriger)

-         eat less meat (only once a week)

-         work out on my elliptical every day. The last few days I managed to do this and it makes me feel so much better!

-         Have more patience (not sure how well this will work out but I’ll try my best...)


Btw, I’m one of the new members of The League of Extraordinary Writers. Here’s my intro post.

Do you have resolutions for 2012?

No comments: