Monday, April 29, 2013

Hardcovers! TV news!

Last week The Mod Podge announced my TV news! In case you haven't seen it yet:
IMPOSTOR has been optioned for TV by Warners Brothers!

I can't tell you how happy that makes me!

But that isn't the only reason why last week was great. When the husband and I returned from our Munich trip, our neighbors had a huge package for us that had been delivered while we were away.
It was from Razorbill!
And this is what I found inside:

Aren't they pretty? I wanted to hold them all day!

Less than 1 month until Impostor hits shelves!!!! Ahhhh!

Btw, Impostor sold to Taiwan! Yay!

8 comments:

Stina said...

Love the cover. And congrats on the TV news, Susanne!

Susanne Winnacker said...

Thanks, Stina! I'm really excited! :D

Anonymous said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch! That's amazing news :-)

Miss Page-Turner said...

They are so pretty and you look like a glowing and proud book mama! May 28th can come:)

Susanne Winnacker said...

@Petra - Danke! :)
@Miss Page-Turner - Aw, thanks! I AM really proud of Impostor. It is my baby. ;)

Gabrielle Carolina said...

LOVE that final cover treatment, Susanne!

Daniel Mauvais said...

Looks lovely!
And if I have Tessa's gift, I would definitely be Barack Obama, just to see how hard it is to run a country.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the covers, I also love hard backs so I cannot wait for Impostor to hit the shelves :) Congrats what an amazing feat :D